January 14, 2016

Lora is 1!

Hi everyone!! This is Java Jen from JAVA JEN CREATIONS to share a quick post showing something I made for our granddaughter's 1st Birthday! I made a Birthday Statistics Board using a chalkboard and vinyl! I will definitely be making more of these! So much fun! Thank you, Sheila, for the opportunity to share this!

The stats were written with a permanent chalk marker but could also be written with regular chalk so that it would be able to be erased. 

And here she is in all her beauty!! <3 <3 We love her so much!!

Doing her princess wave with Papa, (my husband) holding her! :-) 

Thanks for letting me share today and I pray that everyone has a blessed day! 
Java Jen

3 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

What a cutie, Jen! Love the chalkboard - you should definitely do this every year and display them all at her Sweet 16 party!!! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Jen, she is just adorable and I know you love her to pieces...... By the way your crafting is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us today.

Charlotte C said...

What a beautiful little girl! Of course you're proud. And your creation for her is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing such joy with us.