September 4, 2015

Thank You So Very Much

Hello Sassy People!

Kenya here to share a quick and easy project. This card is two-fold. First, I have to admit, I do not want summer to end! School is back in session for most student which means fall is a couple weeks away. The card has a summer feel to it and I like that. I have a hard time getting into fall. Secondly, I was treated to some crab cakes. Hence the crab! I wanted to show my appreciation…they were SO good!


This card was created using scraps of cardstock (Bazzill, Core’dinations, Paper Trey Ink, and Neenah Solar Bright). For the different cuts, I used Life’s a Beach (wave) and Create a Critter (crab) Cricut cartridges. I also used the Wonky Rectangle from Avery Elle and Puffy Clouds from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp (Just Saying) which coordinates with the Artfully Sent Collection. 


Putting this card together was easy. If you have been following me for a while, you know I do a  lot of 10 minute or less cards. This one took approximately 15 minutes because of searching for the right cuts. As the Cricut was busy cutting, I cut each layer with the Wonky Rectangle die. I ran the wave through as well for the cut to be uniform with the others. I added a little texture to the crab with the crimson Copic marker. I tore the sand for more texture and interest to the card. 



That is it! A cute way to say thank you and a great way to use my scraps! Remember to come back regularly to keep your creative juices flowing by checking out the awesome projects by the creative team members. I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Until next time, thanks for stopping by, Kenya~

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Great card. I don't think I'd make it in 15 minutes. It looks terrific.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Such a cute little card! I love it. Thanks for sharing today!

Boopster said...

I agree with Charlotte - it would take me more than 15 minutes just to wade through the mess in my craft room to be able to FIND anything right now! Terrific card and MAHvelous use of so many different resources!

Krafthead said...

Thank you all for the love <3