September 3, 2015

Apple Thanks

Hello everyone...It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail and I have another apple card to share today.  I'm making a few cards to give to a teacher friend, and this one uses a scrap of really cute apple paper.  

Check it out:





The paper is a scrap that I had picked up a long time ago at an Archivers Store. I so miss stopping in Archivers to shop while we were out traveling.  *sigh*  Anyway, I had enough to make two cards, so that started as my inspiration.  I cut the banner, scalloped piece and the circles using my Cameo.  The "thanks" is also a Silhouette Store find--isn't it perfect!  I simply adhered everything, then added a couple of shiny brads and had two cards made in no time flat.  I can hardly wait to give my friend a good supply of cards to have on hand.

I hope you are having a fantastic day!



1 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Your card has such great impact - the paper and the thanks are outstanding.