August 13, 2015

Candy Buffet Centerpiece

Hi everyone! This is Java Jen from JAVA JEN CREATIONS here to share a centerpiece I made for a graduation celebration for a friend! Thank you Sheila, for another opportunity! Sorry I've been MIA due to some family events and such! :-)  Here is the finished product that graced the center of a candy buffet:

Some closeups: 


Another view








I used several Cricut cartridges including: Sweet Treats,  Birthday Bash,  and a few others that I can't seem to identify! :-/ Ooops! :-)  I love doing these centerpieces because, for the most part, they are easy to design and cut and so much fun to put together! Thanks for stopping by today!

JAVA JEN










4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

How cute is this! I think your dowels and clothesline are terrific. What a great idea. TFS.

Boopster said...

What a fun centerpiece. I love the different fonts and colors. Very festive.

Krafthead said...

Great project!! Love this~

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

WOW! What an awesome project. I bet your family loves your parties and centerpieces. I feel spoiled just getting to see them! Thank you for sharing with us today!