July 2, 2015

Patriotic Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!  It's Sonya from Sonya's Paper Trail here today.  We have a family friend who celebrates his birthday on July 4th.  I love that as a card maker, I can make his birthday card a festive one for Independence Day, too!    

Check out this fun card:


The entire card layout is a ready made card cut file from the Silhouette Online Store.  I did make it larger to fit an A2 card, but other than that, I left it as it was when I opened the file.  The patterned papers are by We R Memory Keepers, from the Red, White and Blue paper pad.  Cardstock is Not Quite Navy by Stampin' UP!.  The stamped sentiment is by CAS-ual Fridays from the WTF stamp set.  This was such a fun and easy card that looks like it ought to be much more complicated than it really was!  

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Great card. TFS

DIANA L. said...

I love your patriotic card.. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com