July 7, 2015

I Went To A Stamin' Up Party - Look What We Made - We Had Fun!


Hello, come and join us at a Stampin' Up party. We had a lot of fun tried, new stamps and ink, We each made a card and 2 scrapbook pages. I live in Helena, Al and it is such a small town it was great to get together with a bunch of crafters. We stamped and die cut these flowers.


Ii's sure you remember my friend Anita and she was showing how well her stamped flower turned out and I caught a photo.


This is a new friend, Robin and she was so much fun to craft with. There was another table of 6 ladies in the dining room but we had the kitchen to ourselves.


This is Melinda and she was both the hostess and Stampin' Up lady. I told her I was going to run her photo on this blog and she smiled her. If you need her phone or email just contact me and I will get it to you.


Here are out scrapbook pages. This style is so different than what I usually do that I was totally working out of my comfort zone and I was pleased with how it turned out.


Here is Anita's page and she too works differently than both her's, mine and Melinda's. And it is beautiful.


Robin loved her pages too, she works  a lot with Melinda and hers turned out beautiful too.


And her is Abby, Anita's daughter and look how beautiful hers are. We were amazed with the colors we used all being from the same paper packet that they each looked so differently.

Well I hope you enjoyed this little post. Remember to contact your Stampin' up rep for some great products. I am stall looking at the book, I want it all!

4 comments:

BethAnn M said...

These are all so pretty, Sheila, and it looks like you each had a lot of fun! I love SU products, and yes, i want it all, too!

Charlotte C said...

Sheila, you look terrific - and your card and layout both are great. Stampin Up was the very first company I purchased stamps, etc., from. At the time my friend's daughter-in-law was a rep and I couldn't get enough and I am to this day a die hard stamper, even though I love my Cricut(s) so much. TFS this great day with us.

Krafthead said...

It looks like you all had a good time....maybe the DT could do a similar challenge with a paper pack or a die cut just to see how many different looks we could come up with :D

Grace Baxter said...

I love the colours of all the scrapbook layouts. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!