February 20, 2015

Snowy Days
















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project for this month. WOW, I don't know about where you live but, here in Southern New England we have been getting snow storm after snow storm. It's beautiful but, there is way too much of it now. People have to walk in the streets because there really is no where to put the snow. I am exhausted and my body is sore from shoveling so much. :)

So, that is what inspired my project. I made a card with the Snow Buddies stamp and die set from My Creative Time (Emma). I stamped the image with a new ink (to me) that I wanted to try called Darkest Night, which is a Black Hybrid ink from My Pink Stamper (Robyn), it's great.
















I stamped the cute snowman and snowlady images, then cut them out on my cuttlebug. I colored them with markers. My base of my card is 8 1/2" x 5", scored at 4 1/4". I ripped white card stock to imitate snow and used my tape runner to adhere them. I used dimensionals on the snow people. I used a glue stick on the edges of the "snow" and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds from Stampin' Up. Lastly, I glued those cute plastic snowflakes on that a friend shared with me.

Well, that is my project for you today. Thank you Sheila for another month :) I know Spring is right around the corner :)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute card and very appropriate with this weather 😊

Boopster said...

Very cute! When you say you cut them out with your Cuttlebug, does that mean the stamps come with an accompanying die cut? I know there are stamps like that for some machines.