October 31, 2014

A Halloween Card



















Hi Everyone and Happy Halloween, it's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room sharing another project this month. I offered to take another day to fill an empty space. This is my cute Halloween card I made. The card is a standard size 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". The base is white and I used orange card stock as a layer. I laid down some washy tape that I had bought a while ago from Stampin' Up that I hadn't used yet. The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up, the set is called Mingle All the Way. The cute hat, legs with shoes and broom are from Emma's at My Creative Time's stamp and die set called Wicked Fun Dies. I colored the broom handle with black and added a little shimmer from a silver glitter marker. I added glossy accents to the shoes, and a little twine bow to the hat. The sequins in the corner were from Michael's. On the sentiment, I colored  a couple of the words orange and green to match the card.

It's hard to see the details of the card but it came out very cute. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a very Happy safe Halloween and a wonderful weekend.

Thanks Sheila for allowing me to be a part of your team :)

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

So cute, Lisa. I love that SU saying too.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just as cute as can be. Love your card. Thanks for sharing!

Karon said...

Such a great card Lisa - love the use of washi tape. TFS

Unknown said...

What a darling card Lisa!!!