March 20, 2014

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Dreams Really Do Come True

Hello Everyone!

Donna Lee from StampinNScrapinWith DonnaLee here at She's A Sassy Lady.  Thank you Sheila for letting me be a part of your blog this month!

 
Today I am sharing the my Granddaughter's birthday invitations.  Here's a short video of the quick assembly after getting all my card stock cut, embossed, printed and cut using my Silhouette and the wonderful print and cut feature!

We are having a Cinderella themed party this year and I was thrilled to find a picture of Cinderella online that worked out perfectly for the size I needed for these invitations. I printed them on some glossy photo paper (Kodak) and then cut them using the Silhouette.  While I enjoy my Cricut(s) and Gypsy so very much, I am learning what a whole new world the Silhouette offers as well.  It's a great addition to my StampinNScrapin studio.

Below are a few pictures of my process of making all the elements and some of them put together. 





I'll be back here next month with a 12X12 scrapbook layout using the Artbooking Cricut Collection and one of the fabulous backgrounds and some altered flowers so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by She's A Sassy Lady today!  Wishing you a blessed and crafty week!


Blessings,

Donna Lee

3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

These are beautiful. I too am enjoying the new world of my Silhouette, but still love my Cricut/Gypsy.

Karon said...

Beautiful invite!! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful invitations - can't wait to see your layout!!