February 12, 2014

Valentines Day Layout

Hello there my crafty friends!!  Leslie here from http://www.scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com/ and today is my day to share here at She's A Sassy Lady!  I can't tell you all just how much I love sharing my creations with you!!  Thank you Sheila for the blessing of being part of your wonderful design team!!

Well, usually I like to share a tutorial on how I created something, but I have been laid low with the dreaded flu bug so there is not going to be a tutorial this month from me :( !!  So I have put together this cute single page layout of my grandaughter for Valentines Day!



I hope you all take a little time this week to let the people in you life know how much they mean to you!!  Have a super week and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

6 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful LO, love the papers and embellishments! TFS

scrapnlifeaway said...

Thank you Karon!! I added the feathers instead of leaves as a "just go with it" attitude!! I've never used them before ha!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful layout! Love it!

Charlotte C said...

Stunning page. Love the papers and embellishments. tfs.

Dianne said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU, TOO!

dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

scrapnlifeaway said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words!! I am so excited to share my creations with all of you!!