February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Card

Hello everyone!!!  I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentines Day!!!

It's Danita from danitasdesigns.blogspot.com. Today I'm sharing with you the card I made for my hubby for Valentines Day.

Front:

The inside:

How is was made:
The bear is an image from the Silhouette store.
I used a 5x7 white card base and used a dauber to add the red color to it. The ink is Memento Lady Bug.
Next I cut the next layer in red at 5 x 6.5. Then another layer using the "Smitten" cardstock from K & Company (5 x 6.25). Then I cut a 6.5 diagonal strip to go across this and a .50 inch strip  to go on the bottom and added some lace trim.
Then I centered my little bear in the middle, added a sentiment and white Candi dots.  That's it!!

Additional products used:
Martha Stewart Holidays card stock (sentiment)
Fiskars Beary Fun Stamp
Fiskars Holiday Hooplah stamps.
Wink of Stella Brush Markers (ears, nose and paws)

Thanks for looking!!


4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

You always put so much detail in your cards. This is gorgeous. TFS. Happy Valentine's Day.

Dk said...

Thank you Charlotte!!! Happy Valentines day to you!!!

Karon said...

What a wonderful card - love the ted and your background. Happy Valentines Day.

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!!! Such a cute teddy bear!!