December 10, 2013

Greetings Of The Season

Pear and Partridge Cards
Howdy - Adrienne from Eagle Canyon Arts and tickled pink to be here.  Many thanks to Sheila for including me in the Sassy Lady design team.  

The days grow shorter and so does the time to get ready for Christmas.  This Workshop On The Go from Close To My Heart is from last year's holiday collection and no longer available.  It is so beautiful, though, I wanted to share it anyway.  There are many other wonderful seasonal workshops available in both the regular Idea Book and the Holiday Gift Guide.  As in most of the workshops, all materials are included except the inks needed to complete 15 cards.
Here are the items from the workshop - papers, ribbon, "bling", stamps, and guide for paper cutting, stamping and assembly of cards.
Here are all the pieces of all the cards cut out and ready to stamp and assemble.
 A view of one of the pages of directions - very clear and easy to follow.  ALL the workshops are like this - that's why I like them.
 Three colors of ink were used on this project - cranberry, cocoa and olive.  Edges of all pieces were also daubed with cocoa ink.
This card uses the technique of masking part of the stamp and placing the extra piece on top with 3-D foam.
These little stamps are so delicate - I just love the way this card turned out!
One stamp was used over and over to make the background on this card.  S-s-s-h-h-h, don't tell, I didn't stamp underneath where the red piece covers. Hope you all enjoy this project.  Wishing everyone peace, joy and love during this season.  Blessings all year long.  Adrienne

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These cards are wonderful.... I have this kit from last year and never had a chance to complete the cards... I will be using them next year for sure!

Karon said...

Beautiful cards - love them all! I still have not used my kit yet - but you have just reminded me and I need to make some quick cards. Guess I will try and do some tomorrow! TFS

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!!!!

Dk said...

I love your cards!!!