December 2, 2013

Gift Card Tag Holders

Hello and Happy December!!!

Lori here from Scrappin My Stress Away feeling a bit stressed!  Maybe I need to schedule some scrapbook time :)

I am the least prepared for the holidays this year than ever before!!!!  I did find some time to whip up some gift card holders using a basic cut from my cameo!


I found a tag gift card holder from the Silhouette Online Store.  I did not care for the Christmas tree, so I made several different designs from other Silhouette cuts.


Here is the tag and one of the cuts I used - a bell.



 There are little slits on two corners to hold the gift card inside and a flap to hold the card closed.


I love this Gift Card holder and will be using it for birthdays and other holidays!!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season (or whatever holiday you celebrate)!!  Be sure to take some time to yourself as well as take pictures to capture the moments as they seem to go by faster and faster!!!

Thank you Sheila for having me over today!!!



3 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I love these! I had to go get them at the Sil Store. You did a beautiful job on decorating them.

Karon said...

These are so cool and love that the tag is a gift card holder! TFS

Boopster said...

Beautiful tags - I especially like the leaping deer!