December 26, 2013

Candle Box


Hello crafty friends, Leah from Paper Blossoms here! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was filled with family and focusing on the amazing gift of God's love. I wanted to share one of the handmade gifts I gave this year, a box filled with stamped votive candles. I purchased a Silhouette cut file for this box which is designed to hold cookies and thought it would be a good home for the candles. I stamped the candles using the tissue paper technique. I have a tutorial here if you'd like to see.
My entire box was hand stamped using Inspired By Stamping Delicate Doilies along with some gold heat embossing. I added a tag with a little winter blessings sentiment from Holiday Tags and a poinsettia flower with some lace ribbon to finish it off. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week recovering from the celebrations! Thanks for stopping by :)

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing today!

Karon said...

A stunning gift - wow! TFS

Charlotte C said...

I just came across the tissue technique somewhere else, but TFS such a lovely project.

Unknown said...

Adorable box Leah!!!! Love the papers too!!

Crafty Candy said...

Just Beautiful!