November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Leah from Paper Blossoms joining you today :) Even if you don't celebrate this day as a holiday each day can be filled with thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for!

 I thought I'd share a layout I recently did as these three little people are some of my biggest causes for thanks. Each child God blessed my husband and I with have their own amazing story and I am constantly amazed that I get the privilege to be their mom.

They, along with  my husband and the rest of my friends and family do make my heart so happy. I hope you have a day filled with thanksgiving! 

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Leah, what a beautiful family layout! Love the detail and the colors. Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving!

Karon said...

Fabulous LO - love the colours and great papers! TFS

Unknown said...

Such a sweet layout!!!