November 29, 2013

GORGEOUS CHRISTMAS Cards And Mail Call Winners!


Created by Regina Andari.



Be sure to watch the video for close ups of these beautiful cards and see what prize you won.


Created By Lisa Sylva of Lisa's Craft Room.


Close up of Lisa's Card.


Created by BethAnn Marczak.


Created by Lisa Davis.


Created By Katherine Carlozzi.


Created by Diane Balaam.


Created by Gwendolyn Giles.


Created by Charlotte Cosci.


Another Card created by Charlotte Cosci.


Mylene Wilcox created this beautiful card...


and this one...

And this 3rd card.... I should have had her come and help me with my cards!


Bridget Inman created these beautiful cards.... she too could have come and help me being so good with multiples.


Bridget also made this card....

And this one.....
And my favorite card!
I hope you all enjoyed these cards they are beautiful.... All the ladies won a gift as they all worked so hard and the cards were so beautiful. I got online and order the last 3 from CTMH and they will be mailed directly from them to you. Thank you ladies for your beautiful entries they brightened my days!
Have a blessed day!

9 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Thank you, Sheila - your package arrived today. You are too generous. I love the set of gift bags. I will keep one with my tag swap tags as a reminder of a wonderful year with you.

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

I've been a follower for quite a while and always enjoy your videos, but this one was especially fun--so much to see, so many pretty cards! Thanks for sharing them all. How generous of you to end up sending a prize to all who entered. I'll try to not stalk the mailman. ;-)

Karon said...

Fabulous creations by everyone and loads of Christmas inspiration. TFS

Charlotte C said...

Finally getting to enjoy the video. Trim on snowman's hat is Liquid Applique. OMG the cards are gorgeous.

Boopster said...

There aren't enough words of praise to describe the beauty and creativity of these cards - so outstanding! Truly inspiring. Merry Christmas to everyone.

BethAnn M said...

l loved seeing all of the cards, and feel special to be included with such talented ladies. The cards were all winners, and it is so nice of you to give each of us a treat! Thank you for all of the instruction and inspiration that you provide all year. BethAnn M.

Unknown said...

Sheila thank you so much for the snowflake stamp. You are so kind. Gwendolyn Giles

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!!

Dk said...

Ladies you all did a fabulous job. All of these cards are just lovely!!!