November 16, 2013

6 Christmas Cards In Less Than An Hour


Hope you are all having a great day. This week I got to play with Creative Holiday cards and really had a great time. These cards are just so easy to make. Join me as go step by step as I take you through making these cards and having a little visit with you.



Now wasn't that easy?  In just over a half hour I had 6 great cards and used many of my scraps to boot. You have to love that.

 
 Here is a close up of the inside of the card.... I tilted it a little so you could see all the glitter.


Well I hope you enjoyed today's little post.... I am still working on those Christmas cards and I have to admit I am really enjoying myself. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. I enjoy your coments they continue to inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

5 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Your cards came out beautiful. Oftentimes I have a problem with the ATG refill, and one package of refills I bought had the tape the wrong way (company replaced it). Loving your videos. Can't wait to see the Christmas tags.

Karon said...

Fabulous cards! Love the tree and what a great video! Have a wonderful weekend.

BethAnn M said...

The cards look great! I love watching your videos, as you always put your own ideas into the Cricut design. I had trouble with my ATG a while back, and finally figured it was a bad tape. The gun worked fine after I put a different one into it. Have a great weekend. BethAnn M.

Unknown said...

Love these cards!!! They look nice and love how you made 6 so quickly!!

Karen said...

AWESOME! I need to do that myself! TFS.