November 5, 2013

5 Christmas Cards And Mail Call For Prizes


Good Day! I hope all is well with you and your family today. I have been super busy working of my Christmas cards and with the addition of these 5 cards I now have 5 completed... only 70 more to go! Join me today as I share with you card 2 of the Close To My Heart Frosted Workshop On the Go Card kit. This was just so much fun, I just know I will be doing more of these kits.



Now wasn't that easy and we go to spend a little time together. I can't wait to get my new CutterPillar Pro I think it will help me with exact cuts in the future. I love my cutter now but it is hard for small cuts.



Here is a photo of the front of the card.


This is a close up of the second generation stamping. Isn't it awesome..... it is like it doubles the number of colors you already own.


Well I am done with this batch and must run because I have 5 more cards cut and ready to put together!
 
 
I Challenge You to ENTER this contest and have the opportunity to win one of these great prizes! You could win the Seasons Tweetings Gift bag Kit or a set of 3 Collector Stamps that were only available in the month of September! Don't you just love Close To My Heart Stamps? Well all you have to do is mail me a Christmas Card!!! Mail it by November 15th and the winners will be announced Saturday morning November 30th. Just mail your entry to:
Sheila McShea - Mail Call
3005 Stonecreek Trace
Helena, AL 35080
 
Make sure your name and address is on the envelope. I will make a video showing off all the beautiful cards so be sure to also include your blog address so I can direct people to your blog! So hurry up and get those entries in. Enter as many cards as you want. There will be 2 winners.
 
Thank you for spending your time with me today. I hope you enjoyed today's post and will enter our little contest. Thank you for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comment inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

4 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I think this might be my favorite card from the kit. I embossed the red panel with one fancy folder and the green panel with a dotted folder and love the added dimension that gave to the card. Your cards are coming out beautifully, Sheila.

Leah said...

Beautiful cards! Those trees are gorgeous and I love the color combo on these. I think you will love your Cutterpillar! It makes small cuts easy and you'll love the light feature. I know I love mine :)

Brenda said...

These are gorgeous Sheila! I love those trees and snowflakes! As a matter of fact I loved each card you have made so far, so I ordered this kit from my consultant! lol I also ordered that same cutter back in March, but haven't gotten it yet. Which makes me sad, but hopefully it will be on the way to me soon! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!

Karon said...

Stunning! Gorgeous stamps! TFS