September 12, 2013

Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party!

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! It's my pleasure to share with you all here at She's a Sassy Lady! Thank you, Sheila, once again for the privilege! This is Jen from JAVA JEN CREATIONS, here to share some decorations that I made for our grandson's 1st birthday! The theme was the Very Hungry Caterpillar.    First up is a pic of our adorable grandson! He brings us so much joy!!

This is what I came up with:

I made all of the rosettes with the Martha Stewart scoring board. That is such a quick way to make these! Click www.marthastewart.com to see one of these score boards for yourself! I used the Creative Memories Tiny Treasures for the banner. I used George and Basic Shapes for the circles for the food signs.

Here is a pic of the cake my daughter made! So cute and I think it looks just like the caterpillar in the book! :-)

Caterpillar Food sign was made from Pooh Font.

A close-up of part of the banner and the rosettes. I mostly used the Confetti stack from K and Company for the rosettes.  

Sorry that I don't have more close-ups of my creative process but I didn't think of it until it was too late because I kinda had to make these decos in a short amount of time! :-) 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Java Jen

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Look at this handsome little guy! He is so adorable andlook at all those decorations! Love it. The cake looks yummy and all and all it looks like this is going to be a GREAT party. Thanks for sharing today.

Karon said...

WOW - these are fabulous party creations - and such cutey photos! TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jen!!! Wow, everything looks great -- the banner, rosettes, etc. and your daughter's cake is so cute!

Awwwww, your son is a cutie!!!

Sonya said...

Awesome party! Looks great!!

Boopster said...

Terrific ideas - thanks for including the cartridge and paper names. What a lucky grandson!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Wonderful job, Jen! Looks like a lot of love went into making the decorations