September 2, 2013

Instagram Mini Photo Album




Happy Labor Day!! I hope you are only working on things you love today!!!  

Lori here from Scrappin My Stress Away here to share this cute little Mini Album I made with Instagram Photos in mind.

I purchased this 6x6 chipboard album at Michaels.  The album has burlap on one side of each page, which gives it a fun texture to work with.

The ABC sticker on the cover was something I purchased long ago on clearance at Michaels and was super excited when the heart fit right over the "u" as if to say Love You!!



I got the rest of my images from the Silhouette Online store.



I love these papers!  I found this one from a DCWV stack called Timeless Type.  I added "Caught on Film" to one page and pop dotted a heart on the other.

I trimmed my photo mats to 4.25 x 4.25 to fit 4x4 pictures.


I used this paper from Tim Holtz and added a photo mat as well as a pocket page.  Smile and Say Cheese just seemed to fit!



This last page is once again from The Timeless Type stack and I pop-dotted Snap Shot to the top of each photo mat.



And since I love photos so much I just had to add this to the last page!!

Thanks for having me over today Sheila!!!

7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori this is a wonderful mini! Love the details. Thanks for sharing today.

ottersln said...

Very cute! You did a great job with it.

Karon said...

This is fabulous - love the size and all the papers! TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

What a perfect little mini album!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!!

Charlotte C said...

Great little album, and so beautifully decorated. TFS

Boopster said...

Very colorful and creative. Thanks for all your great ideas.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

The whole mini album is too adorable!