September 3, 2013

Artbooking Cartridge Organizes My Card Stash


I am so excited to share this with you today as I have an organized card stash!!! You see I am somewhat of an organized nut and it was driving me crazy to have to go through a box of cards every time I needed one. As I was looking through my Artbooking booklet I noticed this cute little file folder and new exactly what I was going to do with it.



Don't you just love how easy this was? And I used some paper from My Minds Eye from a stack a couple of years ago and easy peasy I have organized cards! Now all I have to do is the other box of cards I have downstairs. I laugh but often times I am getting ready to leave to go somewhere and think I should bring a card and I am able to get that without running upstairs so it works to have 2 stashes! Besides with these card parties it really keeps my supply up.


This is what it looks like. You could type or label the tabs but I just wrote on them and that works for me.


I hope you enjoyed my little post today and you too take just a few minutes to organize your card stash, you will be so happy you did.
Thanks for joining me today and for your sweet-sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you.

0 comments: