July 13, 2013

Sympathy Card Using My Gypsy & Expression


Good morning, I am so happy to be back with you today and able to share with you... we had a great vacation and it is good to be home and back in my craft room. I can not believe how many Sympathy cards I have had to use as of late. So I decided I better replenish my stash because nothing is worse than stopping to make a card when you are an emotional mess.


I also decided that it was time that I used up some of my stacks that were almost finished as I have so much paper that I really need to use what I have on had before I purchase more and you know I like you am always ready to get more paper!



Now wasn't that easy. I used the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge for my base card along with Wild Card for the words and look how beautiful this turned out. Easy Peasy! And the cards are so pretty.

 
 This is a close up of the front of the card. I just love the cut and it gives you a little peek to the inside.


Here is the inside of the card. I used the CTMH Card Chatter-Sympathy stamp set and I just love this sentiment. There are many more to choose from but this is more like what I would say.
Well I hope you can use what I shared in today's post to make a few sympathy cards for your stash. I know it is a subject we would all like to forget but we can't. These cards are too often hard to make and these cards should give you a strong idea of where to start.
Thank you for joining us today and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed week.

8 comments:

Karon said...

This card is wonderful Sheila. Glad you had a great vacation :-) TFS

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Love it!

Mayras Designs said...

These cards came out very pretty !! Great idea !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

I am really loving these sympathy cards Sheila! I hate when we have to make them, but we know we all need them. I will be making this one to keep in my stash too! I also love, love listening to your stories, I could listen to you all day long! lol Thanks for all you do!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful card Sheila. I love that stamp set. AND thank you for "liking" my photo.
hugs from ukiah

Boopster said...

The colors are lovely and the window cards are perfect. Thanks for more good examples of what to do with window cards.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Beautiful and elegant card. I love the colors you chose.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! You make it look so easy! I look forward to your instructional videos! Thanks for the inspiration!