June 7, 2013

To Dad

Hello
This is Pam  from TheBugBytes and Papillon Digital Designs today on She's a SassyLady
Thanks Sheila for having me as one of your DT
Today I want to share a card I made for Father's day.
CAS style is the most difficult style for me but I tried to attempt that .



The embossing folder is spellbinder industrial
The auto stamp is Tim Holtz and the DAD are from recollections set got from Micheals
I took a silver pearlescent CS embossed and distressed it with sand paper to make the embossing pop.
A funny thing was usually when I stamp I always get some smudge here or there. And this time I wanted the ink smudges but nope it came clean as whistle and I had to add the smudges later :)
After inking with memento I embossed both the word and image with clear embossing powder.
I added some buttons and (irock) glam rocks.
Well that's my card for today.
Do share your projects with us.
Happy Crafting
Pam
post signature

5 comments:

Karon said...

What a great masculine card. Love the Dad stamp! TFS

Charlotte C said...

Great card. Looks like metal.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Pam, this card is just wonderful... so masculine, I am sure he will love it! TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

This is such an awesome card!! I love all the wonderful detail!!

Sonya said...

Super masculine card--love it!