June 26, 2013

Origami Father's Day

Hey everyone!
Candy here from Candy's Craft Corner. It`s my turn to share here again at the She`s a Sassy Lady blog. Thanks again Sheila for having me. 
I made this card for my husband for Father`s Day this year. I got the tutorial to make the little origami shirt from Mary at Cardz TV. Here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfDwBEAEhTo
Such an easy project and not just for Father`s Day it can be used on any masculine card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take care,
Candy

5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy this is just as cute as can be! Love it and perfect for any manly card you need too. Thanks for sharing.

Karon said...

Super masculine card - love your origami shirt! TFS

Unknown said...

Great card!! I love those shirts but never know how to fold them!!!

Charlotte C said...

Neat card - love the colors.

Mayras Designs said...

Cute card love the shirt and the colors ! Thank you for sharing !

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/