May 4, 2013

Invitation, Charger plate & Money holder

Hello, It's Danita from http://danitasdesigns.blogspot.com/. Today I'm filling in for Sheila as she takes time to be with her family. Please join me in sending a big virtual ((HUG)) to her as she mourns the lost of her father. My heartfelt condolences go out to Sheila and her family.

I made 40 invitations and this charger plate for my husband's aunt surprise birthday party.
The theme of the party was "A Diamond Celebration" (you have to know his aunt to understand that, lol) The colors were purple, white and silver.

 All images are from the Silhouette America online store.



 
Here it is with a black background, see the shiny silver?
 
Here's the insde of the card, also done with my Cameo.
I took a close up shot of the plate so you could see this beautiful vinyl texture. It's called silver sequin and the picture just does not do it justice!!

The blue is also a sequin vinyl.
 
Money holder from the Silhouette Store
Dmgwsw91u6qlb2zzkcuhcv4ghfemmrgd
 Back
4nmkntxkfqvojh215fzu3eg8mdluepn0
Thanks for looking and don't forget to come see me on my blog!!!



6 comments:

Dk said...

Thank you Lisa

Charlotte C said...

Lovely, Danita. What a special, loving gift.

Karon said...

Beautiful - what a fabulous gift and keepsake! TFS

Created by Kathi said...

So so so very sorry about Sheila's dad passing... love your stuff and thanks for sharing but a moment of silence please for Sheila's dad :) Kathi

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a wonderful gift this is, I'm sure she loved it! Thanks for sharing with us today.

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Omg this is just wonderful! Love all of it - you make it look so easy to make too. Someday I will work with vinyl with my Cameo.