February 25, 2014

Gypsy Made Simple - Spinner Birthday Card - Free Gypsy & CCR Files


I sure hope you are having a GREAT day! Today I am sharing one of my favorite cards... the Spinner Card. I thank Melissa at Melissa Made for she helped me along the way when I made my first Spinner Card. Melissa  gave me the dimensions of the slider and my Gypsy Woman did the rest! It was so much fun to make... Now I just use the same base and change up the little critter that moves along the slider. And they all look great!



This video is long but it goes all the way from choosing papers, to designing your card. Just click HERE for the Gypsy file, and click HERE for the CCR file. But remember you will need to watch the video to know exactly how to put it together. I cut my own 5x7 solid, 2 4.75x6.75 print, and 1 4.25x625 solid for the sentiment area.  I did not use the cuts on the file for them as I could move faster and have less waste. Carts used: George, Celebrations, Cricut Sampler, Sentimentals, and ZooBalloo.



This video shows you step by step instructions of how to put your card together... It is just so adorable when completed, you will love it!


This is the little bee and I made him from either Doodle Charms or Walk In The Garden. It became special just by adding a lot of chunky glitter. This is called Sprinkles and it is from Stamps Of Life, however it is very similar to the Martha Stewart chunky glitter. Isn't he just too handsome?


Here is how the front of the card looks. Notice how I stamped the slider giving it a look of a bee in flight. How fun is that? My stamp is from Stamps Of Life.


Here is the inside of the card.... I just love how festive it looks, don't you?


I hope you like today's little project and give it a try yourself. If you would like me to share your card on She's A Sassy Lady just mail it to: Sheila McShea, 3005 Stonecreek Trace, Helena AL 35080 as I would love to share it.
Thanks for joining us today and thanks for your sweet sweet words. Your comments inspire me to continue sharing with you! Have a blessed week.

8 comments:

Charlotte C said...

I love slider cards and yours is super cute. As soon as that little bee spun around I smiled. Made this horrible rainy morning suddenly seem sunshine-y.

BethAnn M said...

Adorable! I am anxious to give this a try. Lots of cute bees on Garden Soup. Thank you for showing us this. BethAnn M.

SherriB said...

Your card is so adorable with that little glittery bee on it. :) I love making this type of card. I just made one last week for my granddaughter's 7th birthday. I put a red, glittery number 7 Thicker on the circle and was that ever cute. I forgot to get a picture of it or I would have posted it here. :( Thanks for sharing your file with us! Have an awesome Memorial Day weekend!! :)

DIANA L. said...

This came out great Shiela. THe bee is too cute, the slider part is awesom. Have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

Java Jen's Creations said...

I just love unique cards like this! I can't wait to try my hand at one of my own! Thanks for the great tutorial and file!

Audrey Frelx said...

Adorable slider card, Sheila! As always a great job and tfs!

Diane said...

This is just too darn cute Sheila.

Hugs diane

Sonya said...

Oh so very cute!!