April 10, 2013

Heart Butterfly Card

Hi Crafty Friends. 
Adele here to share another project with you here and on my own blog Adele's Creation's

I designed a card using Studio to create a heart with a butterfly 


This is another intricate design so a new blade and mat would be useful
The card measures 6" x 4.5"
I used a silk card to cut this design, it is heavy weight card stock but oh so pretty in real life.


Above is the screen shot of the design in letter size, so SD user's can cut this too


I tried to take a picture showing the dimension of the butterfly a little better


Sorry my pictures are bad :(

If you would like this Studio file you can get it HERE

Thanks Sheila for having me again this month

Happy crafting

See you next month

Hugs

Adele

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a beautiful card. Love Love Love the intricate cut. This card is so delicate. Love it! Thanks for sharing today.

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful intricate card. Love it.

Karon said...

WOW Adele - this is stunning! TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Adele, what an amazingly beautiful card! I love how the intricacy!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

I love the delicate lace of this card! This is a fantastic creation. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for your kind words
hugs
Adele