March 15, 2013

Bunny Leprechaun




















Hi Everyone,

Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room here to share my project this month. Since Easter is right after St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would make this cute bunny card. He is delivering eggs and a pot of gold. I got the image from Create a Critter, I sized him to 8", copied him and welded him to make the card. I then cut two layers, one in black and one in pink and adhered them to the base of the card. I used wire for his whiskers. I got the leprechaun hat from Paper Doll Dress Up, which is sized at 5 1/2", I used gold stickles to jazz it up. I made a little basket out of burlap by just adhering the sides with glue, the handle is jute. I used the stamp set called Hello Spring which is from Emma at My Creative Time for the eggs, the stamp set comes with those cute dies. I used pink and green ink to stamp on the eggs.

The pot of gold is also from Paper Doll Dress Up and that was cut at 2 1/2". I also added gold stickles on top for gold nuggets. I used pop dots to adhere it to the burlap basket.

Thank you Sheila for having me again. I enjoy my monthly projects :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you soon.

7 comments:

Charlotte C said...

What a fun little card, Lisa.

A Country Twinkle said...

Cute card! Love how you added your own little elements to it.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lisa this is just as cute as can be. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Lisa said...

Thank you ladies :)

Karon said...

This is so cute Lisa - love it. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

What an adorable card!!! Sooooo cute!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, your card is just adorable! What a cute little leprechaun!!!