February 13, 2013

Thank You-Sophisticated

Hi Crafty Friends:)
Today I get to share my project with you here and at my own blog Adeles Ceations

Today's project is a Thank You card made using Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge and my Expression



I used CCR to design this card but it wasn't playing well with welding today, so I had to adapt my idea...


Normally I would have filled the back with a shape to make it a solid surface but like I said CCR wasn't playing nice with welding today :(



The inside TY was capital letters and the rest were normal (removed from their frame's)
The card was sized at 5" and the letters at 1.5"



If you would like the CCR file for this card you can find it HERE

This card can be very versatile, simply change the largest two letters to what you need them to be for example Heart (as in shape) U with Love You inside, great for Valentine's or Anniversaries

Well I hope you enjoyed my project for today

Thanks for stopping by and thank you Sheila for allowing me to share my project with your followers :)

Until next month

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Adele

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Adele!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele, your cards are just beautiful! Love the detail in them and the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Karon said...

What a fabulous card - love the design - TFS

Unknown said...

Thank you Ladies for your kind comments :)
Hugs
Adele