February 2, 2013

I Made My First Flip It Card


This is my first Flip It Card from Stamps Of Life. And it was so much fun I had to get the Die set for it! Can you stand it! Stephanie has a contest going on right now and she sent all members of her stamp lub 1 card to design so that you cound enter..... I did this one and it was so easy. I have cut out many more but need this one to enter as it was my first. I just the PinWheels 2 Stamp which was the January club stamp to make the card and look how fun!


This is how the card looks standing up.... you can even see the liquid pearls I used at this angle.


This is what the card looks like when you open it.... Don't you just love it. I used my Cricut to cut the scallop and the circle. Easy-peasy Card. Be sure to check out all the goodies on The Stamps Of Life site.... you will love it!

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Be sure to come back Tuesday I have a great project for you!

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

It looks beautiful Sheila

Karon said...

This is so cool and I love that stamp. TFS

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. I'm a member of The Stamps of Life and love her stamps and the value.

Mary (chattanooga)

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! As usual, great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com