January 10, 2013

We've Moved!

Happy 2nd Thursday of January!! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and are expecting a new year filled with promise! I can truly say that I am blessed beyond measure and I am so very thankful! With all that said, I want to, once again, thank Sheila for the opportunity to share, with you and also everyone over at CRICUT IS CLOSE TO MY HEART,  projects that inspire me and are so fun to make!
In November, we made a major move from Texas to Ohio to be with our families, namely our grand boys! :-) I am staying super busy with the babies so I haven't got everything situated in my craft area like I want quite yet so I chose a simple, yet useful project to start of my year of crafting! I made "We've Moved" cards to send to our friends and family so they have a special way to remember our new address.


\
Card Recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - page 24 card, cut at 4"
Phrases Cricut cartridge - "We've Moved" and all layers, cut at 2"
The paper I used for the base of the card is Bazzill Basics Rope Swing Dotted Swiss

I love this card shape and this paper comes already embossed!


A close-up of the "We've Moved" stamp cut


I added a little extra detail on the inside to write our new address and a personal note to the recipient.


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit my blog soon as I will be trying to get caught up with my Christmas gift posts and lots of other exciting crafty happenings in my new year!

Link to my blog: JAVA JEN CREATIONS
Link to my CTMH site: www.jenniebarger.ctmh.com




5 comments:

Karon said...

Hi Jen - this is so cool - love the shaped card and great papers. Here is to 2013! TFS

Created by Kathi said...

Hey Jen... I just moved too but my peeps are getting something much less substantial! Thanks for inspiring me to think outside the box! Kathi

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Jen yo know I just love shape cards! and this one is awesome! Love it. Hope the move went well and you are getting all setteled into your new home. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Amy said...

Super cute card and excited for the new blog!

papillon digital design said...

Cute card. Glad that u can spend more time with grand kids