January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day treat!

Hi folks,

Ian, here, from A Newbie Crafter!  Today, I have a quick an easy treat from Close To My Heart.  I ordered the Whooo's Your Valentine kit, and was able to create this fun little treat tube with holder.  The kit had everything that I needed to make it and I didn't need to use anything (besides a clear acrylix block and ink).  So fun!  Oh, I also had to buy the candy, but there's always enough money in the budget for candy, right?




Here's my project!  It turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.  Haha.  I hope you all like it as well.  If you haven't gotten your kit yet, head to your local Close To My Heart consultant and order it right away!  Supplies are very limited.

Enjoy!

Craft on,
Ian

8 comments:

In My Craft Room said...

Very cute, love it!

papillon digital design said...

Great project Ian.perfect for Valentine's day

Created by Kathi said...

Love this kit... I have it but have been intimidated by it so thanks for sharing your handiwork with this kit! Kathi

Karon said...

Such a cute creation - my kids would love these. TFS

Nicole said...

Very cute Ian!! Great work!

Rosie said...

love this project


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

SherriC. said...

These are super cute...wish my son was still in school....it would be a nice treat to hand out to the kiddos.....

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

That was oozing cuteness!!! Love it!