November 10, 2012

Gypsy Made Simple - Making Oversized Shape Cards

Good morning. I am so excited to be with you this morning. I stayed up late Thursday evening and got this cute little shape ready for you to make with me.... Now go grab a cup of coffee, or tea, turn your Gypsy on and let's get to work. You can work from any cart you want. I chose Create A Critter as it is just one of my favorite go to carts.


Now wasn't that easy... just a few little steps and you are ready to cut your card in no time at all. As this card is so large I will only be making one. Be sure to see yesterday's post for directions on making envelopes of any size. I have to go back and make on for this card.


Now let's get this card put together. It is so easy with just a few little steps you have a great card ready to send out.

See how I stickled the little feather area. It just offers that little extra something this card need to draw your attention to it. Granted the papers are just awesome they are from the Pemberly collection at Close To My Heart. I just love the colors and they cut so well on my Cricut.

Here is a close up of the card. I love how it came together and the size is wonderful... I will definitely be making a lot more of the larger cards. I hope you enjoyed today's post and come back and visit again real soon. Thanks for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. You comments inspire me to continue sharing with you. Have a blessed day!

11 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Stunning Sheila - fabulous tutorial and I love this owl:-) TFS and have a great day.

SherriC. said...

Adorable, love the paper.
CAC is one if my favourite, and go to cart
TFS

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!

Sandy C. said...

Cute Cute!! I love GMS Day!! Love your stickle holder. Let us know if you figure out where you got it. Thanks. Sandy C.

Unknown said...

So awesome!! Love the paper you used:)

Charlotte C said...

Awesome papers used on this card. I've made this at 5" for my uncle's 90th birthday. Usually I computer generate the saying for the inside before adhering it. The Stickles holder I found is from www.unhingedcreative.com, and from their website you can reach retail outlets/websites for it in several states. Now I'm inspired to use CAC for my grandson's birthday card. TY, Sheila.

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

cute cute cute!

Java Jen's Creations said...

Awesome tutorial, as usual! :-) These cards are great!! Can't wait to get my craft room all set up again and get back to creating!

Gramjak said...

Magnificent -- and I'm going to make one RIGHT now! Need all the help I can get and love your tutorials, Sheila! Many, many thanks.

Hope every has a blessed Thanksgiving!

VICTORIA said...

Sheila this card is so ADORABLE!!!
I love it :) Vicky