October 10, 2012

Cameo Warlock Root Box

Hi crafty friends :)
It's Adele here to share my monthly design team project :)

Today I have a Cameo project to share with you, sadly my Imagine died and that was my fifth :(.
As there are no more to replace it with, I am forced to use my Cameo exclusively until I can find another Cricut machine :(
So onto my project.

This box from Lori Whitlock is on the Silhouette America's site for $0.99, it's just perfect for holding my treat's inside.
I made a matching card which I will share the file at the end of this post.



The card stands at 4.5" tall, the box is 6.75"
Taking the warlock root element and the bottle front from the studio cut file, I was able to match the card  with the box, easy right !!


Everything came together quickly, so I'm a happy chappie, as I have a few of these to make :)

The card I used for the box was Bazzill basic 12x12.
For the matching card, I used Centura Pearl (Crafters Compnion) this is really heavy pearl coated card stock, it is about the same weight as thin chipboard and is 300gsm, I use this card a lot for box envelopes and the like, luckily my Brother A3 printer takes this heavy card to print, you obviously can use what ever card weight your printer can manage :)


If you would like the Studio File you can get it  HERE

Thanks for allowing me to share my monthly DT project here Sheila :)

Happy Crafting :)

Hugs

Adele

4 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW those are so cool. Love the shape.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adele this is just as cute as can be... love the design of the colors are great with it . thanks for sharing with us today .

Karons Krafty Korner said...

These are such a neat idea - love the shape. TFS

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Halloween is so much fun to create projects for!!