June 29, 2012



Hi all,
Here's my project for today. I've taken a digi image and made it into a mini album. I know it's not Halloween but when I saw this image by Simply B on Facebook I knew immediately I had to make it into a mini album as it reminded me of my son. He dressed up as a skeleton last year and I need to scrapbook the photos. I printed the image on card and I printed two to a A4 sheet of card. I then cut one out. I did two incase I made a mistake in the colouring of it.


I then drew around the image on some double sided card. The card is by K & co.


Here he is coloured in. I used the cool greys to colour the black in. For the hair and the bucket I used YR 14, YR 15 and YR16. For the skin I used E00. 


Here is the back of the image. I stuck one of the card pieces I cut out to the back of the image. Here are both sides of the pages inside the mini.



I finished it off by punching holes through where the string on the mask is tied. I then used a brad and a trick or treat sign to fasten it together. The pages side quite well. I can put in a longer brad as I fill it with pictures etc.



Well I hope you liked my project for today. Maybe you'll try making one yourself with different digis. Thanks Sheila for having me today.

Kelly x

11 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My - what an awesome project. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kelly what an awesome mini. I can't get over the detail. I bet your son just loves this and will show it off a lot! Adorable. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Maria said...

Did a great job. Never thought using a digital stamp for a mini album. Thanks for sharing your idea. Now I'm thinking which digi stamp can I use to make mini. You created a monster lol

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Simply adorable. There are so many awesome ideas i see here on "She's a Sassy Lady", hoping someday to be able to the some of them.

Migdalia said...

OMG!!!You made me laugh so much!!!This is adorable!!!!

lovemypaper said...

Super cute love it!

Nicole said...

What a great idea!! This is really adorable!!

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

What an adorable image! Love your coordinating colors too, as well as your coloring.

Betsy said...

Cute!!!
If you have a Silhouette Cameo, you can use your digi stamp and have the Cameo cut out your pieces for you!

papillon digital design said...

I so love this project and love the coloring. A great great job. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Tooooo cute, and I love that you turned it into a mini!!!