May 13, 2012

Easy Mother's Day Crafts For Kids

Hi there from me, Simply Sassy Scrapper http://simplysassyscrapper.blogspot.com/!  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  From Mother's, Grandmother's, Great-Grandmother's, Auntie's, Sister's and Friends, I wish you the happiest and best of days! 

For my post, it am actually sharing what my children had put together (with a bit of help from Mom) for their Grandmother's for Mother's Day.  These projects are all EASY, INEXPENSIVE and VERY KID FRIENDLY! 

For each project I will be providing links to some of my favorite blogs to visit for putting together easy kids gifts and crafts; I love FREE printables!!!  Thank you so much for looking and again, thank you for sharing all of your amazing, creative ideas with me, I LOVE THEM!!


**"YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY BEAUTIFUL IN OUR EYES" Goodie bags.  I simply printed out some adorable printables from http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com/2012/04/mothers-day-freebie.html.  I simply went to the store and purchased a few items to put into "beauty in a bag", I chose items that state they are beauty related to go with the bag theme. 


**"YOU'RE THE STAR IN OUR FAMILY" eco friendly cut filled with goodies. I simply purchased some beautiful reusable tumblers on clearance from Pier 1 Imports ($5.99 ea) and filled them with tissue and Starburst Candy.  The Tag/Label was another free printable I found online mainly for teacher's appreciation stuff, but I used photoshop to adjust for mother's day!  Here is the weblink for the printable: http://go.tipjunkie.com/pr/6177/www.nothingbutcountry.com/2011/06/youre-the-star-of-our-gift-tag/


**"I COULDN'T HAVE PICKED A BETTER GRANDMA" Bath and Body Works goodies. The Tag/Label was another free printable I found online, here is the link: http://go.tipjunkie.com/pr/8038/eighteen25.blogspot.com/2012/04/berry-basket-gift-idea-free-download.html

Finally, the kids wanted to get their special Grandmother's Candy.  So to make it a bit more special we turned the candy into a poem...no link for this one, just tried to be creative with what we said with the candy:


7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Love this idea!!!!TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great idea with the children i am sure they would be so proud to make and give a gift that is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Lisa said...

Very cute ideas and I'm sure the kid's loved being so involved.

Charlotte C said...

Great craft ideas, and TY for including all those wonderful links. I've downloaded freebie Mother's Day cupcake decorations already!

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love all of these ideas!!! Perfect for gift-giving!

Audrey Frelx said...

The kids will just love this!!! Such a great gift idea, and I love each of them!!!

Unknown said...

I love it when the kids get to create and package gifts for mom!!!! Great gift ideas!!!