March 2, 2012

2/25 Weekly Challenge Winner

We had so many beautiful pages this week! I just want to thank you for playing along. Don't you just love to scrapbook? Well I sure hope you get a chance to check out all the blogs represented in last weeks challenge... so many talented ladies and many great ideas.

Our winner is Candy of Stamping With Candy....
This layout has Sass, don't you think? Well Candy just contact me from the button above and sent me your name and address so I can get a gift out to you!

Be back in 2 weeks with another challenge for you.... sorry but I am under construction. Thanks and have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Candy!

Candy said...

OMG, thank you so much Sheila!!!! I always have so much fun with your challenges and your inspirations!!