January 30, 2012

Hugs & Kisses

Hi  my crafty friends :)
Adele here.
Again it is my turn to be Guest Designer at She's A Sassy Lady, Thanks Sheila :)

I have a couple of projects to share with you today, one being my Valentine's card co-created with my eldest Grandaughter Monique !! ( Sorry heavy in pictures )


This card was created using Paper Trimmings for the outer part of the card in CCR
I welded Accents5 shape sized at 5.222" to Accents5-S also sized at 5.222"
The Hugs and Kisses Heart was sized at 2.917" all layers combined, Hugs and Kisses were sized at 0.583"
( I did this in two stages, the first was print only with everything removed except the combined heart, the second stage was load everything except the combined heart, back to the mat to print and cut).


I added all this to a 5"x5" card base, then added "Happy Valentine's Day" sized at 2" with all the layers to the inside, using the Phrases cart,


On the back (Moniques' Design) I placed the "True Love" sized at 4.347" also using the Phrases cart.



My next project was the Valentine Heart, this was created using the Art Philosophy cart  gluing 2 hearts together sized at 5", some ribbon wedged between the two hearts.
The Centre couple are from CCR exclusive cart "Valentine's Sweets" both layers sized at 3"




Finally I wanted to make the cute challenge card that Sheila made a few weeks ago, I wasn't able to do the challenge at the time, due to illness, so here is my card using the template that Sheila shared with us all








I hope you enjoyed my projects, I had a great time creating them :)

Thank you Sheila for having me today :)

Happy Crafting Everyone

Hugs

Adele

7 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Adele Love your cards. I really like the 3rd card with the heart. Very pretty.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Love - Love - Love your cards. Love the detail. All of them are so beautiful. good to hear that you are feeling better too. Thanks for sharing with us today!

Charlotte C said...

Your projects are lovely. I especially like the info on the card and sizing the inside from the base.

CathyinMN said...

Very pretty cards! TFS!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome projects! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Lovely cards! Not picture heavy, just perfect to share with us! and thanks for doing that! Love the lace effect on the second card (white heart)