September 25, 2011

Sassy Card Share


Good morning, I have a special treat for everyone this morning. I received these gorgeous cards and wanted to share them with you. They are from:
Kimberly at My Craft Spot
If you would like me to share a card you created please send them to:
Sassy Card Share
Sheila McShea
3005 Stonecreek Trace
Helena, AL 35080
Be sure to send me your blog address and MB name to so I can share them with our readers. I have a whole bunch of cards I will be sharing with you that are just adorable. Thanks for being with us today and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Your comments continue to inspire me.

6 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful cards...thanks for sharing :)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Gorgeous cards - how loved are you!? I love each one - and you can tell that they all were created with care!!!
Hugs,
M

Cricut Couple said...

Thanks so much for sharing these with us today! Everyone of them is an absolute masterpiece!!!

Larelyn said...

You are the perfect hostess! How thoughtful of you to offer to share cards.
Many thanks,
Larelyn

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun to receive such beautiful cards in the mail... thanks for sharing them with us...

Audrey Frelx said...

Love them!!!