June 17, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation






Hi Everyone,

It's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room coming to you once again. Thank you Sheila ;) I must say, I don't always have the time to comment on each and every creation but I have been seeing some amazing work from all of you and I just wanted to let you know that. ;)

Usually, I think the months go by fairly slowly, but this time, I have been super busy with my son's 18th birthday, his Prom and his Graduation from High School, not to mention that this Saturday is my husband's birthday and of course Sunday is Father's Day, WHEW. I feel that this month seemed to come so quickly with all that going on.

My son was a student teacher through his placement and we were invited to their graduation. I decided to use my new stamp set from My Creative Time called Follow Your Dreams and make these cute toppers to go over treat bags for 27 children.
I used the apple, the graduation cap and the sentiment. I also added stars on the front and back to hide the staples.

I'm sorry it's not a detailed tutorial :( I hope you stop by and say hello. Thank you again Sheila for having me once again.

See you soon.

8 comments:

scrappinlil said...

Love these..very cute. I am sure they will love them too. TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These little treat bags are adorable and I bet the children just loved them. Thanks for sharing this fun project with us today.

Anonymous said...

So cute! The kiddies will love this. Hugs
Nancy

Unknown said...

This are so adorable. I am sure the kiddos will love them. Thanks for sharing!

Audrey Frelx said...

Lisa, these are just the cutest little treat bags!

Unknown said...

These are super cute!!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Kindergarten graduations are the cutest. Sweet little gift bags. They will love them.

Ashley said...

These are absolutely adorable! As a future elementary school teacher, I am so excited to be able to make things like this for my students! These are super cute, I'm sure the kids will love them. :)

Please check out my new card making blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in its early stages, but I have many planned ideas for it!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com