June 13, 2011

Easy Bakers Twine Candy!

Hi everyone!  This is Kimberly from My Craft Spot and I am so happy to be here to share another project with you!

I saw these fun bakers twine candies in the July 2011 issue of Paper Crafts Magazine and I just had to try them!  (They are super easy)


I used Twinery Bakers Twine from My Craft Spot - free shipping! (Honey Dew, Caribbean, and Blossom).  The patterned paper is from Making Memories and Pebbles Inc.


 Scroll down for a video showing how I made these sweet bakers twine candies!


I used dimensional squares to give the candies a little lift.


The stamped sentiment came from My Craft Spot (Sweet Sentiments #2).


I cut the circles for the candies from the George cartridge (1 inch - real dial size), the square stamp frames are from Gypsy Wanderings (Shift-tag, button #45 cut at 1.35 inches)  I used my paper cutter to cut colored squares for the inside.


I used my sewing machine to stitch around the pink patterned paper and around each of the small squares.  The border punch is from Martha Stewart (doily edge)

Here is a video showing how to make these fun bakers twine candies!




Come visit My Craft Spot for more fun videos, projects and weekly challenges with prizes!

Have a wonderful day  :)

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a neat idea. Those candies look yummy too.

Missie said...

OMG- these are so cute! I am totally going to have to try this!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kimberly, this is just too cute. Love this idea and your tutorial is fabulous. I just started using the twine I got from you and I love it... now I have to try this. Thanks for sharing this with us today.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This it Totally adorable!! Thanks for sharing your technique! Love it!
Hugs,
M

Angi Barrs said...

Sooooo crafty clever. Love this. :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute card! Love your ribbons and stamps! :)
craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

Java Jen's Creations said...

Adorable card!! I just love it!! Thanks for such a great tutorial too!!

Unknown said...

Too fun! Totally love it :)

Daynene said...

So cute thanks for sharing your creation. nenerscreation.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!! I just love this little card. TFS
Sue

Granny said...

Adorable card. Love the little candies! TFS

GabyCreates.com said...

How cratively cute! love your video tutorial! TFS