April 15, 2011

Just in time for Easter














Hi Everyone,

It's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Room coming to you today with my monthly design. Thanks again to our Hostess, Sheila for having me. Since Easter is almost here, I decided to make this cute project. I've been wanting to do something with this flower pot for a long time.



I painted the pot green and the bottom purple, I didn't worry about the inside of the pot because it will be covered when a plant is in it or some Easter grass and goodies.


I found these cute chicks at a book store, I adhered them on with my hot glue gun.


The flowers are from the Serenade cartridge and all the other cuts, the bunny, eggs and basket are from the Doodlecharms cartridge. They were adhered using pop dots.














Just a little something cutesy for a decoration. Thank you Sheila for having me again. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.

8 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this! And this is perfect for Easter! This is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us today.

papillon digital design said...

Very cute deocration. Just right and just in time too. TFS

Java Jen's Creations said...

I love the sweet simplicity of this cute project! This would be a great gift for a co-worker! Thanks for sharing!!

Granny said...

This is a wonderful decoration and would look great on my patio! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a super super cute project...

Audrey Frelx said...

Saw this on your blog, Lisa, and it just too cute!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE project!great idea for easter,I am LOVING IT!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable Easter project. :)