April 13, 2011

Bottle-cap mania!


Good morning! This is Beatriz from Amazing Grace and today I am bringing you a very simple but fun and sassy project called bottle-caps art. All you need is bottle-caps, tacky glue, glossy accents and your favorite photos, papers, buttons and/or bling.



 They are very simple to make. Punch out your paper/photo to fit your bottle-cap. You can add glossy accents for  a shiny look. Embellish to taste and voila! They make great embellishments and you can make them in advance with your scraps and have them ready when you crop. Have a blessed and happy day!

10 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are all so darn cute!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

These are adorable - did you paint them first or did you purchase them like that?
Hugs,
M

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

These caps are adorable. Love the colors and the way they are designed. You must have purchased them as they are so perfect in shape. Now I will be watching your future posts to see how you use these little cuties.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

You can purchase them at Michael's by the American Girl Scrapbooking isle. They come in packages of single colors, and packages of 12 and 24. They are pretty inexpensive too. They are so much fun to make!

Java Jen's Creations said...

These are so cute!! I was thinking that this would be a great craft to do with little girls at a birthday party or get together! There are so many ways to personalize them!

Sandi Clarkson said...

It seems that bottle caps are new again .. have been seeing them everywhere .. I think I have a few in my stash .. will have to pull them out and get with it!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Bea thanks for the heads up I was planning a trip to Michaels in the morning.... guess what will be on my list! You are such an enabler! LOL

Anonymous said...

Well I commented at your blog since I saw this first there but since I am stopping by...love this idea and think its darling!
Plus, come on, how cute would these be turned into magnets for your favorite crafting buddy? Oh, I already got ideas! LOL!
Thanks for sharing B!

papillon digital design said...

Love this. I have the bottlecaps and have decorated them though not as beautifully as yours but not yet found a project to put them in.TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Beatriz, how cute are these little bottle caps!!! Great for embellies too!