January 9, 2011

Announcing A New Sassy Designer

Shes A Sassy Lady is pleased to announce 1 more Sassy Designer!!! I can hardly contain my excitement with the talent that is now a part of this Sassy Team! Our format has changed so much over time and for the last four months we have offered a new design daily!!! These designs are brought to you by a wonderful group of VERY Talented Ladies!!!

Please join us in welcoming Leah at Being Creative and Feeling Cherry; such a talented lady that I admire so much! I have been visiting Leah's blog and watching her weekly pages and designs for so long that I just can't wait for her preview on the 14th this month. I hope you take a minute or two to visit her site and check out her work!
Don't forget our original Sassy Designers:  Barb at Crafty Girl, Lisa at Lisa's Craft Room, Beatriz at Amazing Grace, Beth of Thunderbirdlindy By Design, Cheryl at Cheryl’s Window, Elizabeth at 217 Creations, Kimberly at My Craft Spot.,  Melissa at Melissa Made, Kistie at Craftin' On My Door,  Lori of Scrappin’ My Stress Away,  Pam of The Bug Bytes and Tuesday Treats, Audrey of Cute and Some,  Jeanie of Scraps In My Life, Kelly of Kam's Crafty Place, Agnes at Flowerdisco's Scrap Hut, Ayme at A Scraphappy Southernbelle,  Kate at Sassy and Scrappy. and Gaby at Gaby Creates. Wow isn't that a strong line up? And they do 1 project for you each month so their ideas are fresh and creative. On top of this wonderful line up we even have a few surprise designers jump in just to add a little spice to the mix. Didn't you all just love the Sassy Dude 'Bobby' from the Cricut Couple on Friday? Well keep watching as we will keep the excitement going her at Shes A Sassy Lady!
I hope you make the opportunity to see for yourself all that these ladies have to offer by visiting their blogs.
I look forward to your sweet words of welcome and congratulations to Leah and thanks to every one of these very talented ladies for the hard work they do to share their talent with you... I am sure they will be greatly encouraged by them.
signature

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have actually had the privilege of meeting Leah, she is one very talented young lady, I am so excited that she is on your design team.. Congrats to you Leah. hugs

Larelyn said...

Sheila,
oh congrats on your new designer. You have a great team and offer wonderful ideas and tutorials. Love, love, love visiting.

Sandi Clarkson said...

So excited for Leah! She will do great at this!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, thanks Sandy! =)

Thank you for the warm welcome and I am brimming over with ideas to share and can not wait to get started!

This is an incredible team and I am tickled to death to be a part of the sharing. Because let's face it, half of what we know, we've learned from each other!!!!

xoxo

CathyinMN said...

Welcome, Leah! I love Sheila's blog and all of the great designers. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new Designer!!!

Peggy T. said...

Congratulations and welcome, Leah. This is such a wonderful blog. Looking forward to your creations.

Barb Craft said...

Soooo excited that Leah is joining the team! I love her creativity!! Can't wait to see her first project!! Welcome Leah!
barb :)

Nanne said...

Cant' wait to see all the great ideas you talented ladies will be sharing with us..LOL
Hugs
Nanné