August 8, 2010

Look At These Beautiful Cards I Received

Aren't they lovely. The first is from Susan she was the lucky winner of the weekly card Crab kit. Isn't her card adorable? She said she couldn't get over how nice the paper was and that the photos I took just didn't display the paper as nice as it actually is and loves her card. I am always really impressed when people send me a hand made card. I just had to share.

This next card is from Jenny, she is the lucky winner of the Cri-Kit Pens. Her card was very unique with her sentiment written on the back... I really need to try making more cards like these as it really hit home how important cards are. It just really put a smile on my face and I would love to make sure other feel special too.Now I also want to interject a note about all the winners so that you know... everyone has sent a thank you note via e-mail and they were all greatly appreciated. I am the queen of emails so believe me I would email too.  These cards were a reminder to me that I need to mail more as receiving them really made me feel special and I want my friends to feel that way too!
signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cards for an awesome lady!!

Michelle said...

How very pretty they are and you know what? Your right it is just so much easier to shoot someone a thank you email but it means so much more and it is more meaningful to actually take the time to sit down and make a card. thanks for that great reminder.

flowerdisco said...

It is a very nice gesture. I love handmade cards!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so agree Shelia, it's so special to receive a homemade card...

June said...

Thank you so much for sharing these cards and yes it is so wonderful to receive a handmade card!!!!! Thank you for all of your inspiration!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Beautiful cards and you are special -- that's why you received them in the first place!!!