April 5, 2010

Thank You Card

Well this is the actual card cut properly, here is the bad cut. I used Straight From The Nest and George for the card base and Lyrical Letters for Thank You. I love the window section of this card... any greeting can be used. One cut is all it took. I scored the card, and used Zip Dry to adhere the scroll section to the card base.
This is hard to see, but I wanted you to see the gold flecks of glitter in this paper... It really is stunning in person.
I hope you enjoyed today's post. This is the Gypsy Thank You File and this is the DS Thank You File .MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement. Your comments always inspire me to keep on going. Be sure to come back tomorrow for a glass etching project.
signature

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I can see the gold in the paper, very pretty.

217 Creations said...

Love it Shelia!!!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a pretty card!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card Sheila! Love the colors! Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Very pretty paper! I can't wait to see your glass etching - I've been wanting to try this.

CuddlyBunny said...

Your "window" IS outstanding ... and correctly described ... the gold is beautiful!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria