January 29, 2010

Love You Valentine


Send a little romance on Valentines Day with this card made from the new Paisley Cart and Gypsy Wanderings from Provo Craft. If you do not have a gypsy, many various hearts are available, just choose your favorite!

Look at the yummy paper that arrived from Snowman Lover’s Paperie. Barb put together this wonderful package of valentine paper from the latest selections by Stampin’Up. Be sure to visit her site, she has a great selection of papers and stamps and all kinds of embelishments.
Barb thought it would be fun to run cards from her customers on her site so all week she has been featuring their creations. How fun to see all the beautiful cards.
Below is a close up of my little frog…. She is Sassy, don’t you think? I stickled her crown and of course the heart! For the inside of the card I used outlined hearts up the side with the same paper from the frogs little belly and used the insides of those hearts for the envelope. I really like a coordinated look, don’t you?
Sure hope you have a GREAT VALENTINES DAY.  Here is the Gypsy file for FROG LOVE.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for leaving a comment! I do appreciate them and am encouraged by them!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Sheila...this is wonderful...I love that little frog prince peeking out from behind the heart...love the patterns and colors...just the cutest little googly eyes!!!
Yes, of course use the photo idea...I was probably inspired to do it somewhere in my deepest memory by someting I saw somewhere...anytime you see something from me you want to use you go girl....it's all about sharing and inspiration....and goodness know I get tons of both from you GF!!!! Hope you are having a fab day!

Dallas Freyer said...

This is super cute, I love that little frog. I also really like the inside of the card. Very nice, Dallas

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable card Shelia..

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [29 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Sheila, WOnderful...an adorable design!! When you say here is the cut file now what does that mean??? I have a Gypsy and I have Pazzles, (I never use) two Cricuts...so does that mean I could use them??? I do not have Scal. If ya have a time let me know, stampmom9@embarqmail.com Thanks Sheila, Dawn :0) btw thanks for stopping by!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful job! TFS

I'll be seeing you!

Snowmanlover said...

Sheila, your post looks so great!! I love the way you took photos of the kit I made! Oh Sheila, I did not realize that I did not link you until this morning when I went to the post I made for you and it was not linked. I had pieced the post together and forgot that. I am SO Sorry. I will go back and put your link on!!!! Your blog looks incredible!!!

Bobbi said...

So cute. I love the way the frog is peeking through the heart. I downloaded your file and am going to try to ct it this weekend. TFS