November 16, 2009

Work In Progress


This is a link to the album I am currently working on. It is our 2008 Photo Album and as you can tell I am a little behind. Knowing I always scrap a year in the rear, takes the tension off. This album is not complete and I add to it almost everyweek. Be sure to leave a comment.


http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/qNV3jD94/1/3044486
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement! Your comments continue to inspire me!
signature

1 comments:

Michele said...

Great job on your blog, and all your projects! Don't try to learn the whole blog thing right away, just take it one step at a time. :)

by the way, I have 40 years of photos to scrap! Not to mention the heritage photos... I never worry about being behind! lol because I always will be. ;)